The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Monday, December 3, 2018
i guess an introduction is neccessary but i have no many blank spaces that needs to be filled that its exhausting to even begin to attempt to fill in the gaps.
i'll just say that it was about time i start paying for the consequences. that i reap what i sow.

In September, I lost my job. I tried to find work elsewhere for 3 weeks before i asked for them to take me back. I felt utterly pathetic but there was 2 major reasons i had to do this.
one being that i had no reliable way to get around except for Uber or Lyft and it cost 15 the least and 30 the most. I went to a job interview and failed it. I went to another place to train and hated it.

Second factor was that my mother was moving out, and i needed a way to pay for a 2 bedroom and all bills. Fast.
In the end, I wasnt able to secure my original position, although i fill in at times. I am serving, and my younger brothers have been able to work there too. It's not perfect right now, but bills are being paid and on time. I have moved into my mothers room. Though i had to halt figure collecting, i'm thankful to be able to pay bills and be somewhat independent.

I would be happy if i didnt make a decision that made me lose one of the most important people in my life.