The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

My Weekend~
Sunday, October 16, 2016
9:20 PM
 It's Sunday night and my work week will soon start again.
I had the most amazing weekend though. Me and Engjell went to Mitsuwa in Edgewater and I loved it so much. It was filled with cute and interesting things and it was so clean and nice. The grocery store had so many cute make up products, yummy snacks and tons of Sanrio stuff. Then we went to a store called Little Japan USA which was had everything that I love; plushies, charms, staionary, ect. I was so amazed! Then I stopped by at Kunokiniya which is a book store with manga and art books. It also had tons of charms and figures. Engjell bought me so much amazing things that I adore so much. All in all, it was worth the trip and I cannot wait to go back. It definitely makes me want to work harder so I can enjoy buying tons of cute goodies.