..updates.
It's been a while again. So long that I don't even know what's the point of updating. Let me be honest- I hate talking about my life. I hate writing my thoughts sometimes as do I hate thinking them. I guess it can be therapeutic but I honestly just rather shove things in the recess of my mind and be done with it. But I like going back and reading things so...here I am?
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Nothing much has happened. The holidays are finally over and I can finally be somewhat enthusiastic about the year. It never seems like a big deal but so much happens in a year that it leaves me feeling excited and scared. Mostly scared sadly. At least New Years Day is over. What a hellish day that was. There's nothing quite like having tables come in over and over and you can hardly keep up. But people weren't asses about it so it was cool. This year wasn't too bad. Plus I got Christmas off so I was really lucky! The only shitty thing is that a night shift server made some mean comment about me "behind my back." Quotations because I could hear him clearly. I guess it wasn't actually mean but I still had rather not hear it. "Her mom is hotter than her." Yeah, it's his opinion but it's kind of a shitty thing to say around me. After such a hectic day, I guess it got to me and of course I started crying. I'm more irritated that I let it upset me than anything. It got kind of out of control. My mom confronted him about it and he denied it, which is probably what anyone would do if they let their mouth slip, haha. He then quit after. I don't feel vindicated or good about it at all. I wish I didn't let my family know. I wish I could be stronger. Though, baring bad thoughts alone is really difficult for me so I suppose letting them know sometimes is nice. After getting it off my chest I instantly felt better. Feels nice that people are looking out for me. But I wouldn't bother them again.
I need to be stronger. On my own.
I hate being melodramatic.
I will ignore people who say rude things. Time for me to grow the fuck up.
..I guess that will be my resolution. Haha.

