light
Sunday, January 10, 2016

So it's Sunday once again. Because the holidays are over, work was incredibly slow and quiet. While it wasn't good for my pocket, I sure did needed the break. This week was actually one of the best weeks i've had in a while! I feel calm, collected..shit, I even feel happy. Yeah..I think I feel happy. I haven't felt happiness in so long, that i'm not sure, but I think this is what it is. I'm going to hold my head up and continue to look forward to this year. I will ignore all negative thoughts and walk forward. I'm also losing weight and watching what I eat. I feel wonderful, I feel light, I feel good. I'm also so very excited for Fire Emblem Fates! I'm so lucky to have pre ordered the special edition! February 19 can't come fast enough. Just thinking about it makes me feel so giddy and bubbly. Fire Emblem is one of my favorite game series of all time and Fire Emblem Awakening is one of my most recent favorite games. 3 years later and i'm still playing it and loving it. So many good things to look forward to. You can't hold me down.
