Updates from Space;
..hah. It would be nice. If I actually was in space. I wonder what it's like there? Cold. Silent. Dark. Lonely? Seems like the ideal place for me. Except I'm just saying this out of sadness. It's cool that for old school shoot em ups, the idea of space was perfect for video games in much older times. Due to it's pitch black and vast emptiness. Black screens with white dots for stars and planets.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
I am rambling.
What I mean to say here is that I'm sad. Again. Really sad and heart broken. I feel despair and a pain in my soul. It just seems like things are really shitty. Simply put. I know it isn't the truth, but sometimes, shitty things happen..and sometimes they happen when you're already questioning the purpose of your life. It hurts. My uncertain future. My unmotivated attitude. My lazy tired body that melts into the bed for hours and hours yet my dark circles stay on my face as if I was born with them. I look at other people's life via Instagram, tumblr, ect, and they all have such bright lives. Promising futures..whether it's nice houses, Beauty, charm, wit, education, drive, careers..the list goes on. Outings with friends. Lunches. dates. Relaxing days. Cute clothes and cuter bodies. So much and more. How I long to be like them.
But I know. I'm a fool. 21 years old I still seem to forget that these people- these strangers- have struggles or their own as all. They have sad days. Shitty things happen in their own lives too. And maybe they too listen to music and ponder about sad empty places like myself. What I really mean to say is, assuming perfection based on favorable snippets of ones life is stupid..and pretty damn rude. I'm sure everyone has things they need to sort out. And..there's a lot of good in my life as well. I just really wish things will change so I can be happy about more. That is all.
I'm..all right for today.
Labels: Tears

