The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Today is Father's Day.
I'm never bitter or sad on this day,
simply because my mom's always filled any 'gaps'.
I never felt like I had half of a parent just because I only have one.
My mom's been a father in my life as well. But I still love seeing proud dads.
I know not all fathers are dead beats and I think the ones who
are good fathers deserve to be celebrated.
Anyway. I worked today. It was really crowded and busy,
and i didn't do perfect at all..
I'm happy it's over without any bad incidents.. Days like that scare me.
But I made it though, and now i'm home.
I'm tired, a little sore but i'm completely okay but..
Somehow, I feel sad. I feel a bit empty.
But I don't know why I feel this way at all.