The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

hope-
Monday, October 28, 2013


I've been thinking of how I’m such an embarrassing, shameful person. Sometimes, I feel as though I’m just too corrupt. Too selfish. 
Something I do not like..something I detest within myself that I can’t pin point because I’m simply too afraid to look into my true self and stare at whatever horrid flaws I have. 

I want to turn a blind eye. Something makes me a little embarrassed to be me. Something makes me afraid to be myself.

I don’t want to search for what it is.
So I go on, moping around and turning these pointless negative thoughts in my head over and over again. 
I felt sorry for myself.But I realized something so simple.
I’m alive. I’m here. I can fix my mistakes. I can be better than this. 
I know, I’m pretty tired of myself talking so much about change when I don’t really do it, 
but having that realization there makes me feel so much better.
I know I can fix myself. That’s all. 
That just makes me really happy.








Labels: , , , ,