Yesterday was the 15th. My birthday.
I didn't even care to celebrate it because my self hate and negativity was dragging me down.
I wanted to play it off. Who cares. It's another day honestly and I don't want to expect people to care. I felt weird.
But as the day went on, my mother took me and everyone else out and made me feel so special.
She made me feel like everything was okay and that I meant something. I was so happy.
I can't express how she dragged me out of my bitterness and made me feel so light. I think I needed that more than anything.
So I'm sorry. For being pathetic like always. Being negative. Thank you for letting me get so far, God. Thank you for being there for me even when I always take you for granted. Thanks for always saving me. Thanks for letting my family stay together God.
Thank you for always having everything work out in the end.
Looking back, I went through a lot but the ones who matter stayed.
I have one wish.
One thing I really want. I guess you could say it's simple.
God, please grant me my wish.