Monday done. How many times have I said some shit like that? I’ve only been working since September and I think every fucking week, I’ve been relieved to finish Monday. Actually, it’s been this way since school..after staying up all weekend, Monday always feels so weird because I’m just feeling foggy..I might as well be a zombie. I hope I snapped out of it by now, and it’s back to being sharp and focused. I need to be better. I need to be good at something for once in my life, haha. It was nice last weekend, but it ended so quickly. I spend my time doing absolutely nothing, then I regret it and wished I could turn back time. I’m such a fool..but I’m just happy to have such long weekends. It’s a blessing, I can’t forget that. I spent Sunday with Engjell, and it was blissful to say the least. I can’t believe that on Thursday, it’s our one year anniversary. One year I’ve spent with him. Known him. It feels like I know so much of him, but at the same time, I guess I don’t. Maybe I’ve only scratched the surface of who he is. I like that I know him, but I don’t know every single thing. It’s cool, heheh. Enough dreaming I guess…I need a warm shower and I really have to go to bed early. Losing sleep is making me a very pissed off person.