The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Closest thing to a saint..
Tuesday, March 5, 2013


我爱你
Just some thoughts for tonight.
Just turning over the same thought in my head over and over; but I realized that my whole life, my happiness, my comfort, my warmth, all of it..they all rest on one woman's shoulders. Mom. I got my job because of her, I'm living in a warm house and eating because of her. I'm able to laugh and smile and sleep in a bed, because of her. She gave me so many things..and irreplaceable things at that. I have a childhood that I can look back at so fondly because she protected and loved me. She let me loved whatever I loved and took interest to what I liked. When I was younger, and my obsession with Pokemon began, she knew exactly what my favorite Pokemon were, she knew exactly what cards and games I wanted..she just payed attention and always got it right. I don't even think its because she was still young, but because she sincerely payed attention. She is magical. She gave me so much freedom and happiness, and she still does. 1 wonderful woman, taking care of three kids with no outside help. ..she is morally perfect. She is selfless and real. She is so vibrant and bright even though she's suffered so much.
God, thank you for the woman, who I am so lucky to call my mom. Looking back, anything I've been though has not hurt me in anyway, because this woman has always protected me. She has always made me happy. And I am happy without any doubts. Thank you so much for blessing me with her in my life God! So many people would want so much a caring and real mother like her. She is one of a kind and everything I need.
Good night.

Labels: