The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Waiting.
Sunday, February 3, 2013
090707ggum106m1030124balcony01

 

L8Ttf

 

 

musicnotemusicnote[3]musicnote[5]
Sunday again. I’ve got nothing in particular to say.
Today is as slow as ever, but I don’t want it to end.  I want time to fast forward a little, but then again I don’t.  I want morning coffee, but I don’t wanna wake up. I want to sleep, but I don’t want this day to be over just yet. One more hour, one more chapter, one more night of staying up. I guess I’m just being spoiled again. I’ve got to me more content with what I already have. Anyway, I need to take a warm shower and then I want to be in my bed to read manga and drink tea. Then tomorrow, I get to see Engjell and maybe get Fire Emblem: Awakening. I love game so much, they always make me happy, hehe. That’s it for now. Good night.
tumblr_ls5py7jU6d1r10jj7