The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Penpalz.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013

 

 

tumblr_inline_mg0yobkQOa1qdlkygtumblr_inline_mg0na6Spao1qdlkygI wanted to badly to send you a message. “Why aren’t you talking to me anymore?” I wanted to ask you this as nonchalant and uncaring as I possibly can, but I knew that text has no tone..nothing to be deciphered. These words could never come off as casual because it’s just text. Words. A direct meaning. No smilies or lols’ would ever change some words. Still, I wanted to send you these needy, pathetic words, because I am sad and lonely. I have relied on you too much. This is a dangerous area to be. But still, I would send this, because I didn’t mind at first. But then, my mind..it started to spin. I can’t ever do this. You will feel sorry for me. You will only talk to me because I said something. You will know that I am pathetic.

No.

I will never rely on anyone emotionally. I won’t ever beg for anyone. I don’t want this, I will be myself. So don’t tell me good night, don’t look at me, don’t do anything.
Resent. Resent. Resent. Resent.
Can people be interchangeable?
tumblr_lq7icxfJBz1ql1l0v