The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Broken.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Looking at things that remind me of life is the past and my childhood fills me with such a heavy pain that I can't bear. It's worse than physical pain..it feels as if my body is a weak shell..holding trying in vain to hold together my insides which feel like broken glass.
It is an aching, wallowing, consuming pain.
I am so detached from the person I was in the past. The child I was. I'm sure I was so promising, but now I feel like garbage. It hurts too much.
...but then I think, that my life is so different now. I lost a lot of people. And maybe that's for the best. Because I'm still alive. And the people who are the most important to me are alive with me too. My brothers and my mom. My closest, dearest, best family. I am with them. That so enough. I have to try harder.

Labels: , , ,