おやすみ.
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Love is pushing it though..I’m not quite there yet, but I think I will love it soon.
I think my happiness will come from really simple places. A clean house, a rainy day, restful sleep. I love those nights waking up in the middle of the night to drink water, I loved those days staying up at all hours and eating because I had no school the next day, I am in love with all the lazy Sundays I’ve had. Each and every single one up until this point. I love sleeping in with Engjell. I love the silly ways to talk to each other. I love a lot of things.
How long can I be content? My days are monotonous and I’m pathetic, but my life is so comfortable. I don’t want to lose anything. I don’t want this to end. I don’t want to cry.
Goodnight, Kristi.