The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Isolated Girl;
Sunday, December 23, 2012

I’m tired. I want to be by myself and just myself right now. I just..don’t have any energy to deal with people. They all like to hear their own voices too much, they all want to brag about shit I could care less about..all trying to out do each other. I’m over that. It’s boring. 636574
tumblr_lz67uh8ovK1qapbyt

For now, just for right now, I just want to distance myself a little. I never want to be the one who is reliant on others for happiness, instead, I want to be happy on my own. Today is just a good day to keep to myself. Maybe I’ll stay like this for a while. I need a break. I want to disappear for now. I think I’ll play some Final Fantasy and read. Byebye~newimage3-Opt
al_54al_54al_54