The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

A single window.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012

rose2-happas

 

tumblr_mbamphUfiJ1qdlkyg

Video game music fills me with such pure nostalgia..it’s almost painful. It pulls me all the way back to the time when I was stuck inside that small bedroom all day, glued to the T.V screen, my wide eyes hypnotized by stats and numbers on the game. 'I’d lie on the floor and play them all day, ignoring the itchy indentations the carpet would leave on my skin.
No boyfriend, no social life, but..wasn’t I happy?
I think I want to re play .Hack//GU or something..it would make me feel so happy to still enjoy what I enjoyed so long ago. A connection to the past. I’m still me, no matter how I try to change, somethings remain the same.
I’m dramatic, aren’t?

5743101_lotm0