The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Reset.
Sunday, November 4, 2012

1_110414oollalla_101_m
RNAa1 (1)This week was good. I made tons of money and went to Target. I loved it because it was so empty. It’s awesome when it’s like that. I really like going to empty places..it’s the best thing ever.
I saw my love so much this week. Although it seems like no matter how much I see Engjell, I still crave him more and more. I’m never satisfied. I always want more of him. I’m so in love and it’s getting to the point where I want to do lots of things with him. Even sex. Foreplay and kissing is so much fun and when we make each other feel good, it’s the best. I want to do more. I want to make love. I want him to be my first. I’m seeing him after work tomorrow, and I want nothing more than to collapse into his arms. Egypt let me borrow Roswell’s first season, so I think we’ll be watching that. I really really love Roswell so far. The plot, the themes, the acting, the vibe..it’s all so good. What I really love though, is Micheal. This character who’s so fucking hot. I haven’t fangirled this hard in a longgg time. His hair, his eyes and soft lips makes me melt. I’m so glad I have a friend who likes such good shows. I had fun at her house. I seem to always be at ease there. I want to go to sleep now, anyway. I’m taking things day by day but I have high hopes for the future.
r2