The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

I want, I want, I want.
Monday, November 12, 2012

myAvatar_17005167_1
I really, really, REALLY can’t stop thinking about getting an Ipod Touch 5~
I used to use my 3s one all day and now I miss it so much! How did it break? Princess Camera, Manga Storm, Youtube, Instagram…I miss going on those while laying in bed. Fuck, looking back, I used my Iphone for so much, and now it’s all gone. I miss it so much.
And all my music.  It’s all gone but since the Itouch is 32G, I’ll be able to get it all back and more! I want one so bad. I can’t wait at all. I haven’t wanted a material thing so bad in a while. Usually, I just wanted to be able to relax. I guess it’s nice to want something again. I can’t wait. .