I may go crazy in this house.
If I don’t find something to entertain myself. When I’m alone, I just get so antsy. I’m not sure what to do. Watch old re-runs, sit around in bed..I just don’t want to be standing here over thinking and getting depressed.
At least? I’m finally getting an Iphone Touch 5 on Wednesday. I haven’t been filled with so much excitement in so long. I’m so happy and anxious. This feeling makes me feel like how I used to be. Carefree. It’s a young, wonderful feeling. I just want to fast forward to Wednesday after work. I think I’m going to be bouncing in the car all the way to best buy. Being thankful only gives me more in life, I think. I’m happy God gave me a mom who STILL buys me things even though I have a job. She helps me so much. Another good thing, Engjell slept over this weekend. He left around four. I want to keep these feelings for him. Even though sometimes, I just want to be alone, he helps me relax so much. Things will be good, but I am uneasy. I don’t want to end up in this same terrible, painful place. Not after how far I’ve come.
Ah, I just don’t want to think right now. I want Chinese food and Final Fantasy 7. Fuck feelings.