Mondays are all the same. I’m just glad to be home. I have all this time and I’m not sure what to do..what is there is do anything? I guess nothing right now. It’s so cold. The air hurts my bones. I feel sick. My head is blank but even though I don’t feel to good, today isn’t bad. I need to thank God for my blessings, no matter how ‘small’ they may be. I think some food, games, showers, and a bed will make me feel better. Maybe I should call my love up? His voice makes me happy no matter what. I want the days on fast forward. I can’t wait to get an Ipod Touch. I’ve been thinking about it so much. I miss being able to text and watch things. It’s so fun to use and I can’t wait to get one. Hurry up days. I want to be happy. I’m so scared of ending up this way forever.