These past days have been so busy. I didn’t even have time to use the computer. With this hurricane, the whole area is mostly out of power, and all these people are coming to the diner to get what little hot food they can. The diner was completely smashed. Everyone was running around trying to serve people, the kitchen was completely backed up, plates and glass was all over the floor. “This is like hell.” I heard my mom say that, and it kind of made me laugh. I never worked so hard in my life, that’s all I know. But I said my prayers, and I really think God gave me strength. I got through it and didn’t really break a sweat. I felt so much adrenaline pulsing through my body, it didn’t even feel like me. I was yelling at cooks, taking orders, everything. I felt happy with myself. It was only after that I started to realize how much my body hurts! But Engjell was at my house waiting for me. Engjell has been at my house everyday so far~ No matter how many times I see him, he always jumps to kiss me and hug me. I’d think he’d be sick of me by now. I wouldn’t have made it through this week without him. On Monday, when the storm hit, he was at my house, by my side. He slept over, and the power went out for a little bit. It was actually fun because we stayed up all night talking and making out and other…things~ heheh. I feel so much closer to him. My feelings only grow at such a rapid pace. It’s sort of scary. It feels awesome that even in a black out, we still have so much fun. It makes me happy. My week is so good. One more ass kicking day. God, give me strength. I can’t do anything without you.