The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Quiet Days.
Saturday, October 6, 2012

ih3bj6
Today was another normal day. I hung out all night with Engjell and by the time I woke up, my bed was empty again.
I felt really sad.
At the very least, the house is all clean and it actually looks nice, so I feel a lot better. I just played video games and watched Dir En Grey videos, Alice Nine Videos, Japanese Horror movie reviews, and Cooking videos. A weird mix huh? I like just cuddling in blankets and watching stupid shit. I decided that since it’s dark and nice..and that it’s October, that I’m going to watch some Asian Horror movies. There’s so many I want to watch but I’m going to start with 3 Extremes! It looks amazing and I like how it’s 3 short films in one. I can’t wait~ I showered early so I won’t have to at night because I’d probably be scared! I wish I could watch with someone but oh well~ Byebye!
charin20