The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Night.
Monday, October 8, 2012

tumblr_ma0cz2Gbpu1r6qdwl

Just finished watching Infection(Kansen).
It was interesting..a bit unrealistic, but the ending was difficult to understand~! Dr.Akiba is so sexy. I wouldn’t mind him being my doctor at all. ;3 I can’t believe I’m watching a horror movie and I’m too busy staring at the doctor. I have problems. LOL I bought my family Momoya’s and it made my day: Chicken Katsu & Rice, Chicken fried rice, Miso soup and taro bubble tea.aicon_79 The food tasted extra good. The miso soup was actually seasoned. My family loved it a lot! My mom said the fried rice was the best she ever had. We enjoyed it together, which was nice, and it felt good to treat my family to something. Tonight was wonderful~ Thank you God!
Time to listen to Epik High until I sleep.
Night~

023-a023-a023-a023-a023-a