The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Haze.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012

39FzxZG39
Work is done. The worries of the day is over. I can finally relax. Today was rough. I made a lot of mistakes. My brain just shut off after that. Off. I felt as if someone hit the ‘off’ switch on my brain. I felt like a broken robot. It’s not a good feeling. I couldn’t focus and everyone had to help me because of my fucking up. This is a job. I can’t do this. I felt horrible. I had to go off into the bathroom and cry and even if no one saw, I could tell the sight would be truly pathetic. Of course, everyone is so sweet. They all assured me and told me that they all made mistakes too, and that I’m human..but, I just feel like making small mistakes on people’s food is just not good at all. I don’t want to mess with their food. I feel like a failure when I mess someone’s meal up. I just feel sad. I should just get over it..I know that more negative thoughts will only make things worse in the end.
I got through it and it really could have been way worse.
Thank you God for having my back, and helping me get through today.
I’m going to go see if I can buy my costume. I hope I can feel better/ I just don’t know what to fee; right now.
00010001[3]