Today.
No different. A million todays. All the same. Like a broken record.
Actually…today was a little different.
Little things are more than good enough for me at this point.
Got off from Work. It went by fast since I came in late. Then I hung out with Stephen & the rest. It’s always good to be with them. Came home & went to Target with my love. I got Pokemon Black 2. I guess you can say I bought myself a good distraction. I’m being vague with how today went because I’m just so exhausted. Maybe I’ll go into more detail later. I just cannot be bothered. My head is static. My life feels like it’s passing my slow body. I’m sitting here. Feeling blank or sad, and the days just go on, leaving me lagging behind. I don’t want to think sometimes. Engjell made me feel happy today. It just takes him to make my day okay. Today isn’t bad. It’s just me.
God, forgive this soul.