I feel trapped. In my own
negative thoughts. I feel slowed down and sluggish. Is this what snails feel like? I doubt it. Right now, I am lower than snails..than the maggots feeding on flesh. I am sick. My stomach feels ..I feel like I could just turn inside out and puke out everything. I feel grimy. I really need a cold shower, and to be in lots of blankets with video games. That would really help right now. I need darkness and quiet. I need to relax. I’m so irritated because I still feel uneasy and creped out. I don’t want to think about it. I’d rather die, honestly. I just feel down once again. Again and again. Make it go away. The only time I felt okay was yesterday. When I was with you. It’s funny…when I’m with Engjell, my mood feels upside down in a good way. I’m happy, a little carefree. I feel safe and okay for a little bit. I’m alone again, and I have to get though this on my own. I don’t want to feel this sickeness. Not now, not ever. I don’t know what to say, I just want to shower. I hope this stops. I’m begging you. Make it stop.
Help me.