The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Clockwork;
Monday, October 22, 2012

1070928wd107m

 

 

 

 

3Time is ticking away endlessly.
Days upon days, it seems like I’m stuck in eternity. Except, I’m getting older, and my life is slowly passing me by. Everything I want, is right here. I’m happy with what I’ve got. I really am. I just wish my attitude would show that. Last night, I thought, “If I feel so terrible, so sad, so hateful of myself, doesn’t this mean things can only get better?” I mean, I can’t cry and be in this state forever. A hill has both a downside and a highside too…doesn’t it? If I’m feeling so much self inflicted pain, then doesn’t this mean it will end soon? Things will always end. Even the bad things. Time is a gift from God, really. Today was another day. Another Monday. Work is good. I’m really, really happy to have a job. It feels great to come home from doing something productive. I made hardly any mistakes. I’m getting used to things. There’s a lot to do know, I guess. I wanna play something. Watch TV maybe. I think today is a good day. I feel content.
tumblr_mapt828iCc1r6qdwl