The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

01a03
01_12
kiki4[3]Successful Day.kiki4
After a long, hard day of work, I went shopping with my mom!
We went to this Shoe store because she needed new boots for work~
While looking around, we came across these really adorable and awesome combat boots with metal spikes on the tips of them. My mom bought them for me! They were 110 dollars. I have a job, but my mom still buys things for me..I’m so lucky! I have the best mom in the world! I felt really happy because she said she bought them for me because I did really good at work today and I’m a good daughter. When she complements me, it’s the best. Work was super busy but I did well! I made 50$ in tips and I didn’t make too much mistakes. I felt like a robot. Like I was gliding through my work tasks. I felt pretty awesome. It’s funny because I always ask God to come in to me and give me his strength, intelligence, wit, confidence, and power and it felt like he did just that. I said “God, please let me make lots of money.” BAM! 5o$! God is so good to me. I can’t be anything but thankful. I also got Dead Or Alive 5~
0021dbbd My life is so good. I just need to improve myself. My faults. The things I’m too ashamed to speak of or even admit. I have a lot of work to do. 
Anyway. This is goodbye. My body is about to collapse. Goodnight!
12470218257g213
E14rishi_07[1]