The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Solitude.
Thursday, September 6, 2012


My house is completely empty.
It feels so weird. It’s quiet. At least Kotori is here. It’s just you and my, love.
I love this. I really like how quiet and blank it is here.  I wish I had long curtains so I can block the sun out, then I’d be even spookier~ Ah, it’s only 9AM. I wonder what would be going through my head if I was in school still? I’d probably be scared, sweaty, and nervous. ..
But come to think of it, no matter how much I say I hated that place, I did have some good memories. It felt good to be alone in school. I don’t know why. And I met a boy that is mine now. So I guess you can say I am content.
God, I thank you. My mind feels at peace. I feel really good.
There is a gradual wave of happiness.
lace1lace1