The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

recollection: The Good.
Friday, September 28, 2012
himeribbon8

Horrible thoughts aside,
0330jiji_d_oMy day went well. I’m exhausted. But if I talk about the bad, and ignore the good, then that’s so disrespectful to good. Work was good. I’m getting better. Engjell came over and it was awkward at first because I haven’t seen him or really been with anyone for what felt like forever. But eventually, It just felt good being with him. He told me he’s so happy to have me. and he did sound happy. But that’s when I really just burst in tears. Ugly, face contorting tears. The kind that’s embarrassing. It just makes me feel bad when someone says these things to me. Because I have done wrong. But okay, I supposed to talk about the good. He’s coming over tomorrow. He let me borrow his Ipod nano since I have no music. It’s the new one and I love it so much. it reminds me of my old zune. it made me so happy. I let him borrow the dsi. It’s cute that we share out stuff..this week is good. next week I will take care of everyone. I will stop. God, save me. I am begging. You are so good to me. Right now I need music and sleep.
Please help.
p1