The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Just like before..
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Today was a motherfucking success. Work was fun and I'm determined to be a great waitress and try my best. I made a little bit and i did pretty okay! Then David picked me up and we all hung out~ it was great to see everyone. I haven't laughed so much in so fucking long and seeing Stephen was amazing. I also love his girlfriend so much already. She's so cool. I felt very happy. Kim was also so sweet to meeee. Gosh I missed them. I felt so nostalgic hanging out with them because it reminded me of last summer. That was the best summer I have had ever. I'm in a good mood! Night!