The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

haziness
Sunday, September 9, 2012

tumblr_m80c9dzNZ81qkg17e
It’s a pretty morning; but I’m not in any mood to go out side. It’s already gotten a little chilly..maybe I can start wearing tights. I  really wish I had curtains, all this light is making me groggy. I guess I’ll just retreat to my dark room. My feelings?
Too much to talk about. It has been numerous changes; from happy, to worried, to sad and then just fucking over thinking. Now I guess I just feel calm. You would think there was a tornado inside my head..not in New Jersey. It was a mini melt down. Nothing serious, but not great. I saw some triggering pictures yesterday. and it made me think irritating thoughs, then of course, a fucking argument with my mother ensues. This is a sure shot way to a shitty mood and tears and all that bullshit. But later, I played some Resonance Of Fate and it made me all happy again. Thank GOD for games, seriously. They are so relieving. Everytime I do good in that game, I get so happy and excited because it’s REALLY hard.
I guess things got better.
Happiness won.

2aaby2s