First week of work completed.
I am…completely exhausted. As soon as my body hit my bed, I could feel my soul and mind start to wonder and I just drifted off. I was pretty much d e a d until I awoke. It was still a good week though. I made a nice profit even though I just started and I bought this adorable school girl skirt and a cardigan. I can’t believe I ‘m still buying school type clothing even after I graduated. What an anime faggot I am. I also bought some pretty earrings. It feels so good to buy things. Now when I’m in stores, I can’t help but look everywhere for something to buy. I may be addicted.
That really isn’t so good lol. Next week, I want to buy my mom a make up kit and I want 4 new lipsticks hehe~ Then the week after that, I want to give Adam and Kristian some money. I’m so overwhelmed because I just want to buy everything. I’ve got to take it easy! I hope I get good and if I even make 40 a day then I’ll have a lot by the end of the week.
Okay..so let’s move on to emotional shit.
This week, I felt myself just thinking bad thoughts once again.
It really does feel like I will never get out of this.
This fucking maze that I’m in.
I feel trapped all the time.
So I did the only thing I can do..pray.
I asked God to help me take these feelings away..because I’m just not able to rid myself of them on my own. I told him this in my own words and feelings..
I heard my mother saying that when I speak to God, I should honestly talk to him like I’m talking to a human that I love and want to confide in. So I did that.
It always feels better when I talk to you, God. So far, I’m feeling a lot better.
I am content.
What’s more is, I have to get ready soon because Engjell is coming over today!
We’ve been having little fights but I don’t care because it is never important to me.
I think I’ll play a game today. Final Fantasy is calling my name.