Another (Sun)Day.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Today is another ordinary, plain day. Everyone is just lazing around the house. It’s chilly. The weather is become perfect for sweaters, video games, reading..and sleep. Tomorrow is the second week of work. I hope and pray that I make no severe mistakes and that I can get into the groove of things. I’m really excited to make money. I want to buy expensive lipsticks next…like four of them. I think I’m addicted to lipsticks~ I just love buying things now! My brain is overwhelmed with places I want to go, clothes I want to wear, and make up I want to try. My mind is just buzzing with excitement and nervousness. I think I really need to make a list of things I want. First I want lipsticks of course, then get something for the boys and mom, then Engjell, then I want more clothes and I really want to go to Montclair and buy some things. I might save for two weeks before that trip. I also need new stockings for fall, some cardigans and nice fitting jeans. Oooooooooooh, that’s a lot of stuff! Hopefully, I’ll just get them all s~oooo~n. the air is so chilly right now. I need to wear a sweater. I have to clean up later and I don’t even want to…I asked God to stop time this morning because I feel so sluggish and sleepy..today is a nice lazy day. I want to be alone. Solitude is a beautiful thing. I’m so very lucky. When I’m lonely and sad, I have Engjell to call up. When I want to be by myself, I can do so with no hesitation. My brain has slowed down and I can breathe with a sense of calmness and relief. No hesitation. I read a Horror manga yesterday. Called Hell Baby. It was sad. I would have loved that baby. Fuck all those people…actually, I guess it’s normal to be afraid of her. I wonder what I should read next?
ANYWAY, that’s enough of my blabbering. Byebye.
