Lazy day.
Today felt slow. Maybe time actually stopped. It was a Rillakkuma kind of day. I played video games, including the Resident Evil 6 demo. It was awesome, very much like a live movie. I can’t wait to play more of it. It’s really difficult too. I’m glad they didn’t dumb down the gameplay. It was really odd having so much down time..I took it all for granted when I wasn’t working. It feels even more relaxing, now that I work. How would I explain my current feelings? It’s like honey. Slow, hazy, sweetly trickling slowly. Warm and steady. I guess that means things are good? I don’t want to jinx anything.Food comparisons seem fitting today, because I ate a loooooooot. I think I’m eating because it makes me happy. I had Chinese food, wontons, donuts..wowie. I wonder it I can be a champion food eater.
Anyway, I hope I get better. This is a process.
God, stay by my side.