4AM
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
I'm so happy.☁Engjell just left a while ago..my bed feels so empty. I was beyond happy he came over. I tried to hard to stop smiling like an idiot. I fell sleep in his arms a lot~ c: he's the best. He's really good at eating out. Heheh. Forgive me. Today is now important maybe? He told me he loved me today. I told him I loved him back. I never thought that saying it would be so easy after telling him the first time. I didn't think at all I would say these words even when I was starting to become attached. I guess I thought that I would never feel that way again after all that happened. When he tells me he loves me, I feel a lot better. Maybe that's what i need sometime. I'm very lucky to have him. It's only been 5 months and I've already showed him so much of myself. Like shit, I already cried in front of this guy. He comforted me so much already. It's time for me to start being there for him. I love him so much. I'm his first love he told me. I wont say I want to be his last..that's lame an unrealistic, although I secretly do, but I want to focus on being worthwhile and good to him. I'm so happy he's in my life.
I love Engjell♡
Labels: boy, feelings, girl, love, start

