I just awoke~
I’m extremely surprised and happy that it’s only 10:27AM. I hate waking up late with a passion…hmmm..that sounds weird coming from me. Queen of Sleeping in, hehe. Last night I slept kind of late ‘cos Engjell was overrrrrrrrrr.
I felt better being with him. Much better.
I started to overthink horribly again but I think I’m getting better.
I never thought this would end. It seemed like one big, fucked up maze that I was to be eternally trapped in. I do not want to be me when I’m like this. Sometimes, I wished I could separate from this body and leave everything behind. But that is the worse possible thing I can say. God is listening..I doubt he’s happy to hear me be so ungrateful. I spit in his face when I’m like this. I’m sorry, father.
Today seems to be good. I should clean that kitchen for sure. No more messing around..it looks like a damn mess.
I’m still frightened..but things will get better.
Labels: Morning