The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

TodayWasAGoodDay
Friday, August 17, 2012

3
Woke up late. Ate yummy snacks. Played video games.
Today was a good day~z192850676
Haha, can I be any lazier? I’ve been back to my food obsessed self lately and I have a serious case of the munchies. I’ve been snacking on everything in sight! No good, no good. Yesterday was fun~ I was with my perverted prince! Hehe
He really makes my life more interesting. We’ve been arguing about Pokémon then making up every 3 seconds~ Well, it’s not like an argument about Pokémon is to be taken seriously anyway. Not much to say. Things are nice.
Nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe I’ll read something.
Oh yea. Tomorrow, I’m going to this bonfire party at Stephanie’s house. It should be fun..I hope I don’t clam up.
Byebye~
14645356