The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

thursday
Friday, August 31, 2012

I just slept and cuddled all day with Engjell. tumblr_logjqxB9ME1qdlkyg
tumblr_lst1b4kGJN1qapbyt
I always always always always sleep really good with him. I woke up too early though. I think me and my brothers are fucking telepathic because they woke up too. lawl. When he had to leave, I felt sad because I know he’ll be busy with school again. Soon, time will start over, the season will change. I hope I change too. Time heals everything but I still lie here as this same flawed person. oh well.
sozai_icon00040
Tomorrow is my mom’s birthday. I don’t really know how old she will be. All I know is that she still looks as young and beautiful as I remembered her to be. She will be this way forever. I know it. Her job really ruined her mood though. They severly underpaid her. When she’s crying, I just freeze up. I never know what to do. All I can do is watch while my insides start to feel hollow. I hate it so much when someone I love is upset. I wish I could take on all pain for my family. I want to take it all. I would do anything. I want to take it away from them. My mission today is to make my mom smile. She’s been though too much and I have been too careless.
I’m going to write her something.
hh1