The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Quiet.
Monday, August 13, 2012

34qmc8m
Today is quiet and calm. It feels almost like time has stopped. Sometimes, I wish it did. I feel dazed. My eyes feel heavy and a constant hazy sleepiness falls above me. Maybe a hot shower would help. I’m not hungry..but I haven’t eaten all day. Outside looks dark and blue. Things are really slow. I like it though. It’s the perfect time to relax after a fun weekend and play some video games. Things could not be better.
John asked me to go to the city with him last Friday. Luckily, I was late on replying. It really fucks with me. Does he want to be friends? Would I have agreed to go with him? This is all too freaky. Another thing, I’m falling for Engjell. That crazy feeling that makes me act stupid and irrational. I am being too negative about this feeling but…I am feeling scared. I must compose myself. I can’t let him know how crazy I am for him. No rushing. I want things to be calm.
I want to take things Day By Day.
I really can’t wait to hang out with him. I am with Engjell..nobody else. I want it to stay that way for as long as possible. Bon fire at Stephanie’s house on Friday. I will probably keep to myself a bit.
Byebye.