Morning.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Good Morning.
I woke up really, really early today. It was still dark. The whole room was blue. It was really pretty. The first thought that popped in my head? Video games. Playing Pokémon right now. A hacked version. It’s really fun but a lot of work.
Yesterday, I was watching Pokémon videos and it brought back a lot of memories. The show that I always used to watch as a child. I just instantly started crying. I had such a good life and childhood. My mother raised me with love and care. Where did I go wrong? Where did I fall of the path? I just feel like who I am today is not a good result of how I lived as a child. I felt worthless.
I guess it’s not too late to change how I am.
God can take away all of my pains.