The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Kid.
Saturday, August 25, 2012

tumblr_m81m8upWwM1roozkr
Uneventful kind of day.
I’m not feeling anyway in particular..and I guess this is better than hopelessness, sadness, and pain. I guess I am in a normal state of mind. As normal as I can possibly get anyway.>> I woke up disgustingly late again, ate a lot, and played Pokemon. I got really far today. Can you say no life? Oh well. I am content this way! I like to be alone and play video games. Maybe I’m damaged. Hehe. Also, I watched this fucked up cartoon called SuperJail! and fuck, what a trip that was. It was just another weird ass adult swim cartoon. It had some fantasy stuff like Amazons and floating islands plus it was fucking hilarious so I enjoyed it a lot! Also watched a new episode of Family Guy and it was pretty funny. Ah, I don’t think I’ll ever grow out of cartoons. I don’t even think my interests will ever change! The things I enjoyed as a child, I still very much enjoy today. Could be nostalgia, could be because at 19 years old, I’m still a damn kid. It’s no good really.
Two weeks.
Come September, it’s time to work! This life is just too much for my guilty mind to take. I’m going to work!
Make money = leave house more = less over thinking.
So maybe everything will fall into place after all?
I have high hopes!
There’s no where to go but up from here..
Right, God?
th_tumblr_lzv42nqn6w1qbs47q