The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Dreamlover;
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Just woke~
☆☆☆I had the most amazing dream!☆☆☆
I was in a hotel room with Donghae, Shindong, and Leetuek! Me and Donghae were newly weds~ I was joking around with Leetuek and was touching his abs? Tf? Whore! And I was doing stupid shit with shingdong~ I also had a beautiful sister who liked Leetuek. I was asking her about her first time. Then I was fixing myself in a mirror and Donghae took me into the room and we had sex. O///O there was literally cum everywhere. What the fuck is wrong with me that I have such erotic dreams? It felt so real. And the hotel room was big and had white beds and curtains..when I touched Leetuek's abs, I asked him how he got it and he was trying to explain to me in Korean. He was so flustered. It was adorable. I was kind of slutty tho. I was trying to touch their dicks and Donghae didn't care. .___. but yea, after the sex, Donghae said in English that it was his first time and I told him it was mine too. He was unsatisfied though because he came too quickly. XD He was saying that nexttime would be better.
Gosh that was such an amazing dream.
God! Thank you for that dream! You're the best~