The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Good Day
Thursday, August 2, 2012

2183385uvqcr3gmyl01a03Today seems like it’s going to be good. Just another morning. I’m a little bored so I think I’ll go read~ It’s funny how July also seems to be so long but August always goes by fast. I’ve been sitting on my ass for so long. It’s ridiculous. No matter how much I relax, I just want to sleep and be lazy even more. Lately, I’ve been food crazy. All I’ve been thinking about is Lemon Chicken, Rice, Sweet And Sour Chicken, Curry, Chicken Katsu, Pasta salad..sigh! I just want to eat and eat. But there’s not much tasty stuff in the house.
0000r9yaRight now, my tummy hearts so badly though. What the fuck! Hahah, anyway, things are okay and lighthearted. I hope it stays like this for a while. No pressure. Must stay positive~
_________________dot1_______________
ume1SONG OF THE MOMENTume1
Cooking? Cooking! – Super junior H