The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Breathe In.
Friday, August 10, 2012

Yet another normal day passes by me.
Another grain of sand in my hour glass.
---
I have been trying hard to stop overthinking. But it’s getting hard. I just want these sickening thoughts to stop. My own corrupt mind is the only obstacle stopping me from true happiness.
My life is really wonderful.
I’m a little more confident, blooming, happy and I’m falling in love all over again.
After yesterday, I have a lot of feelings for Engjell. I cannot seem to stop myself from thinking about him. I never knew there would finally be something in my heart again. I miss him so much. I wonder if he’s sleeping right now? I hope so. I didn’t ger to talk to him so much because he didn’t get enough sleep. All because he was at my house until 4AM yesterday/today. Totally my fault. I want to be his girl forever.
My life is a dream for me. One thing holds me back though.
It’s like these invisible hands are choking me to death.
I have to fight this.