The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

………….
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
cncy_p_decoration00126
Fun weekend. I went to beach with Egypt and Stephanie. Although the beach was filthy as fuck, and not nice at all compared to Trinidad, I still had fun with them.
I feel blank though.
I feel nothing. No emotion. My thoughts are completely b l a n k. I am not happy. I am not sad. I am nothing. Maybe I’m just emotionally exhausted because of all my overthinking. I am overwhelmed; overworked. If I was a robot, I’d completely shut down. Error.
I want some fucking sweets.
I don’t know why.
Maybe it’s better like this.

I think if I see Engjell that I’ll feel better. He always seems to comfort me with hugs and everything. I always feel at ease with him.
Maybe I should go talk to him.
It’s good to know there is someone by my by side always. There are arms that I can crash into when I feel bad.
It’s relieving.

04090315212248____SH906idocomonejp04090315212248____SH906idocomonejp[3]04090315212248____SH906idocomonejp[5]
04090315212248____SH906idocomonejp[7]

Labels: