The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

th_1599772tdznowdr4o
Love this game~tumblr_lyx2qqZoTX1qcfn0j
I’m going to play it again~ I can’t believe I woke up though..I’m getting kinda sleepy so I’ll just go back to sleep after I play. Today was a normal good day. I ate so much & I didn’t gain any weight. Heehee. Having a quick metabolism is so awesome but I gotta learn to exercise anyway because I know it’s going to catch up with meee. tumblr_lyxa0dLQjw1qb1380 Food is just sooooo good though. Eat when I’m hungry, eat when I’m sad, eat when I’m bored. l o l.
katudon01
My favorite thing to eat lately has been soups and noodles~ So good. Especially when I add hot sauce and eggs. To die for! Also~ Soups aren’t fattening anyway so I pig out on them!
Although, I wanted to try something new so I bought this:

And it was NO GOOD.
tumblr_m0kf6v86161qb1380
I mean, it wasn’t that bad..the noodles were already cooked and it gave it a nice taste that was better than the usual dry noodles. The thing that made it so nauseating was the flavoring sauce. It was too strong and tasted kind of vile. Made me sick after. 0002r0k0

But it is cheap noodles. What did I expect heehee! I guess my search for yummy instant noodles continue.
ichigo1
In more serious news, I was thinking about my future and I realized even more that my mom really can’t take care of me forever. I’m going to have to snap out of my shit and become more responsible. I need to get my ass to collage. I also need to work. When I think out the steps it seems easy. But I don’t even know if I can stop being such a trivial little kid. This really sucks. I’m kind of fearful but I know I can do it. I need to be positive. And pray! I need to break out of this,