~
It was my Birthday on the 15th.
It was lots of fun. I relaxed and my boyfriend slept over~
I was really sick though..but whatever. It was still a fun day.
After, I was just so tried. I ended up knocked out hours.
Yikes.
I guess it’s back to square one with my shitty sleeping habits..
Right now, I guess I’m in a calm, okay mood. I feel okay. I’d like to feel happy though. This is summer. I’m young. I should be happy.
I don’t think it’ll take much for me to be happy. I just don’t know how exactly to attain it.
…
Maybe eating lots of good food.
Will make me happy. LOL
Heehee, I’m still on a diet. But I just eat what I want in small amounts for now. It works I guess~
I think I’ll finish watching Rurouni Kenshin too.
~~~
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. My jealousy’s been acting up, I think. This girl’s been commenting on my boyfriend’s picture on Stephanie’s instagram non-stop. How irksome. I felt a little defensive until I realized that she’s got no eyebrows or hair.
…so I guess there’s no reason for such a stupid emotion.
Not much else to say here. Things are uneventful but still okay. My days repeat like it’s all I know. Somehow, I don’t mind.