The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

tumblr_lpggdmntde1qfel73

I still haven’t been doing much. Literally all I’ve been doing is playing video games. I’m still falling asleep in the day too. 281sus-1 It’s really annoying. ACK. I just need to start getting night sleep and then taking care of myself. I look like…well..a mess! My hair’s all tangley and stuff.  02_12 No good, noo gooddd. Must get my shit together. I’m also super bored! Tumblr kinda sucks right now. Video games is getting kind of…tedious. a4 Maaaaaybe, I should find something to watch. Maybe I should download a movie or something. Or possibly find a new manga. ~.~ I have no idea though. Anyway, it’s not like things are bad. Being bored is a problem that I’m sooooo willing to have! I’ll pick boredom over other things ANYDAY. So yea..tomorrow, at least I’m going to Target. I wonder what we need. Gotta start thinking about that. *.*