The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Hah.
Monday, July 30, 2012


213rk1x

I’ve been playing Silent Hill 1. So far it’s really good and interesting. It’s easy as fuck though. It reminds me so much of Parasite Eve. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it had voice acting. Decent voice acting at that. Would like to play more of this series. I don’t give a fuck about the movies to be honest..movies aren’t my thing. Games are. I would watch them but I’d rather play the games any day. The Horror genre of games seems very underrated. People only seem to know Resident Evil but there’s a lot more good ones. I want to play Strange Journey and Parasite Eve 2 as well~ I’ll play some code Veronica too! I can just download them of course. Heeheheeh.

Playing games reminded me that I’m really lucky to have a mother who buys me so much. I have every game I’ve wanted and more~ Every time a game comes out, my mom buys it for me. I’m really lucky to have such a sweet woman as my mom. I have so much games to play it’s ridiculous. I still have to finish Dragon Age 2~ Then there’s also Dragon’s Dogma. Not to mention a remake of Persona 4 AND a Persona fighting game is coming out. *drools*
nds
tumblr_lzdkb1M3Vp1qb1380